statcounter

PLUNK GENEALOGY -- see "Family" label on this blog and/or write Mike at mdplunk@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet Marcy - Guest Blogger


Dear readers, I have to be away from the homeplace and the Plunk Chronicles for a period of time, but I didn't want to leave you lonely.


If you've read the Chronicles at least twice, you've probably encountered a mention and/or photo of the lovely and talented niece Marcy. She will be your guest blogger until my return.


Marcy has a similarly strange sense of humor. She's a world traveler who, a couple of years ago, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. She has her hand on the doorknob of the family closet where we hide our oopsies, and she's been a professional singer, so she can continue the music stories that many of you come here for.


I know you'll love her, and you can also check the archives for fun stories you might have missed in the past. Thank you to friend and fellow blogger Willow for the idea of inviting a guest blogger. Willow's a pro.


I'll be back as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Willow Goldentree said...

I will miss you until you come back my friend, but I am also looking forward to reading what Marcy has to say.

Beautiful picture ladies!