statcounter

PLUNK GENEALOGY -- see "Family" label on this blog and/or write Mike at mdplunk@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Book Signing Video

 Join me for a peek into the first section of a recent book signing for my newest book, Our Mothers and Daughters. You'll get to see excerpt readings from two stories in the collection -- sure to tempt your curiosity about the entire collection. All my books are available on Amazon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVZDHOHjo8


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVZDHOHjo8


2 comments:

PIKACHU said...

TY for the useful info! I wouldnt have found this myself!
I'm having a weird problem I cannot make my reader pick up your feed, I'm using google reader fyi.
Thanks for good article. Hope to see more soon.
obst und gemüsereiniger

عبير القحطان said...



شركة عزل فوم بالاحساء شركة عزل فوم بالاحساء هى شركة متخصصة فى مجال عزل الاسطح والخزانات بالاحساء، تقدم خدمات عزل الاسطح بالاحساء لجميع أنواع الاسطح والمبانى



شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء .

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام