statcounter

PLUNK GENEALOGY -- see "Family" label on this blog and/or write Mike at mdplunk@hotmail.com

Friday, November 13, 2020

Visit Me on YouTube

 I'M ON YOUTUBE (again)! This video won't win an Emmy or go viral, but it's finally giving me the opportunity to start promoting Warren County Days, the sequel to Opal.(publisher issues now over!) If you read Opal, you'll see what happened to characters you met there, and you'll meet new ones. But Warren County stands alone if you haven't read Opal. If you've read both, thank you and I'm honored. If not, both are available on Amazon. I think you'll find something you like, so spread the word. And check out the YouTube video. Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.

YOUTUBE.COM
www.youtube.com

1 comment:

نانا الطيب said...



شركة عزل فوم بالاحساء شركة عزل فوم بالاحساء هى شركة متخصصة فى مجال عزل الاسطح والخزانات بالاحساء، تقدم خدمات عزل الاسطح بالاحساء لجميع أنواع الاسطح والمبانى



شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء