statcounter

PLUNK GENEALOGY -- see "Family" label on this blog and/or write Mike at mdplunk@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

READER REVIEW

I was so thrilled to receive this from a reader who had just finished Warren County Days.
"Some caused me to laugh out loud.
Some surprised me with a different ending
          than I had anticipated.
Some were upsetting.
Some brought back memories of my living
    with my grand mother & great grand
     parents in a community much like
     Beederville.
Some were so “country-fiftyish”, I wonder
    if the younger readers will believe life
    was truly that laid back.

I found the collection heart warming.
Thank you for your work and persistence to bring these stories to life. Now they have become part of my life.

I am going to reread Opal, I’m not ready to say goodbye to her, or her friends."

No comments: