statcounter

PLUNK GENEALOGY -- see "Family" label on this blog and/or write Mike at mdplunk@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas from Etta James


Of late, my dreams have featured guest celebrities. I know little about dream interpretation, so I won’t hazard a guess about their cameo appearances. Most recently, there have been drop-ins by Robert Redford and NBC newswoman Ann Curry.

Last night, however, one of my favorite singers had a full-length, star role in a long, complicated dream. She took over the place, but that’s the kind of lady that Etta James is. (http://plunkchronicles.blogspot.com/2008/12/cadillac-records-and-etta-james.html)

I just don’t have a clue about why Miss James was poking around in my subconscious, but, in case she wanted something, I looked up a Christmas tune she’d recorded and present it here to you. Enjoy this blues-y holiday song from The Lady herself.

No comments: