statcounter

PLUNK GENEALOGY -- see "Family" label on this blog and/or write Mike at mdplunk@hotmail.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

New feature

Just in case someone wants to see what's been written in the Plunk Chronicles in specific areas, I've (tediously) sorted all previous postings into categories. Each individual post indicates its category. The full list of labels is located under the Young Plunks photo down a bit on the right. By clicking on any of the labels you'll call up all posts in that category. Yes, some of the posts are cross-referenced. I couldn't make up my mind.

Also, that cute little envelope at the end of each post on the line that shows comments allows you to email a particular post to someone who'd be interested.

Oh -- the current Young Plunks photo was taken after I was in my sis Betty's wedding. You knew that was a bridesmaid's dress, right?

No comments: